Monday 15 April 2013

My Images- Ballet Theme

My Images
 
















This is the image, before I decided to edit it.
















When I was looking at this picture, I thought that the shoes in the photo needed to stick out more as in the first photo the colours were only slightly different so the shoes were showing but i found that they needed to be brighter or more noticeable. To do this I cut the background out and made it black and white so not only did the shoes stick out more, the picture also portrayed a different theme. It made the picture seem as if it was taken more professionally or in a more professional place. I think that this benefits the picture. I then cut the shoes out and made these brighter so the colours stuck out more. I also think that having this picture very simple makes it calmer for the eye and a nicer photo to look at. 




No comments:

Post a Comment