Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Images-Ballet theme

My Images








This is the original picture. 






















This is the first filter.







    














This is when I had made the first filter brighter.













This is the first filter I added to the picture, the first time I decided it was too dark so i then increased the brightness and saw the effect that this had on the filter. After looking at the picture, I felt that the filter was too harsh and did not bring out the good side to the image. I think it made the wrong impression onto the image.























I then added this filter, it called 'artist brush' and I used this because although its a subtle change it still makes the image slightly darker and makes it seem as if the tutu is darker than it is, this makes the tutu stand out in the photo. 
I took this picture because I felt that because she is looking straight into the camera, it makes it more personal and seems as if she is looking straight into the camera. Also, because she is on pointe and wearing a tutu it portrays the theme of ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment