Tuesday 12 March 2013

Images- Glamour Theme

My Images









This is the picture before it was edited: 

This is the picture once it had been edited: When I was editing this picture, I chose to make it pinker because I wanted the picture to be brighter, and also I wanted my image to represent a clear colour, this is what brought me to pink. When I was experimenting with different colours and styles to benefit the picture, i added a pink not expecting the colour to advance the way that the picture appeared. But, when i placed the pink on, i found that it made the picture's main features stand out. I felt that the bracelets brightness was changed with thanks to the pink look being added. The background of the image is my model's dress, with this being glittery, the effect i chose reflects off of this and provides a big advantage to the photo. Also, i cropped the image to make the picture have less background to it and make it more captivating.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment