Monday 4 March 2013

Glamour Theme-Using a filter


Using a Filter

Throughout the process of taking and editing my images, I have chosen to add a filter to one of my images to enhance it's appearance and make it more interesting. I chose to use the filter called 'diffuse glow' as I think it was to an advantage of my image. When I was taking this particular picture I wanted symmetry to be seen within the image so I decided to take it at a medium to close shot, witch made it more interesting, I decided to keep the background simple, so the only focus point was the shoes. This meant that having a simple background and image topic I was able to use a filter to make the image more exciting. As i said, i used the filter named 'diffuse glow' and within this set all the settings to my preferred strength to enhance my image to its full potential. 
The image below is before the filter was added;





















As you can see from the image below the filter had enhanced the colour, and made both the carpet and wall brighter so the shoes stick out more.




No comments:

Post a Comment